Hospitality Designs is looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team, based in Richmond, BC!
The Sales Administrator provides assistance primarily to our VP-Sales and assistance as needed to our Sales Team. This role may also provide support to other departments as and when needed.
As a Sales Administrative Assistant, your role will contribute to our team through:
- General Reporting on a monthly basis, including KPI tracking and gathering pipeline details
- 121 and Team Meeting Preparation
- Monthly expense reporting
- Travel Booking for VP and Sales Reps
- Calendar Management for VP-Sales
- Acting as a Sales Team Resource by helping to send out samples, gather information on pricing, obtaining written customer testimonials, and coordinating projects with 3rd Party Research Firms
As our Sales Administrative Assistant, we will rely on your experience and skills in the following to help us out:
- 2-3 years' administrative / office experience
- Previous experience providing administrative support to a Sales team considered an asset
- 2 years' experience in customer service
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks with minimal direction
- Definitive experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new systems and extract reporting with ease
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to assist with projects and departments outside of the Sales team when requested
If you're a go-getter with a "can-do" attitude and a strong sense of humor, you're just what we're looking for! In return, you can expect:
- A great company culture that values Accountability, Integrity, Passion, Positivity, Respect & Teamwork
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Monthly fun events and celebrations
- Supportive, fun and collaborative team environment
Interested? Apply Now!
Thank you for your interest in Hospitality Designs!