Hospitality Designs is growing fast and we need an extra set of hands on deck to help us source, attract and meet with top candidates to join our operations based in Richmond, BC!
Reporting to the HR Generalist, as a Recruiter you will provide high volume, full cycle recruitment support for various roles within the organization. This role will be involved in sourcing, screening and booking interviews with candidates for various roles within our 3 lines of business.
As a Recruiter, your key responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining all job postings on external and internal job boards
- Sourcing active and passive candidates through various resources including online job boards, LinkedIn, social media and internal systems
- Pre-screening candidates
- Working with HR and Hiring Managers to determine best-fit criteria and recruitment needs
- Booking candidates for interviews with HR and Hiring Managers
- Attend networking events and small scale job fairs
- Collaborate with HR to develop and improve upon recruitment strategies and processes
- Assist with other HR duties as needed and where time permits
As a Recruiter, you will have:
- 2-3 years' experience in full cycle recruitment
- Diploma, Certificate or Degree in Human Resources (in progress or completed) is considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of Employment Standards and Human Rights Codes
- Previous experience in customer service
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
We're looking for someone who can hit the ground running and who has a passion for connecting the right people to the right role. This is a one (1) year contract opportunity with the possibility of extension.
What you can expect in return
- Great company culture that values: Accountability, Integrity, Passion, Positivity, Respect and Teamwork
- Monthly fun events and celebrations
- Opportunities for learning and growth
Interested? Hit Apply Now and complete the information requested.
Thank you for your interest in Hospitality Designs!